Iron Moe Bridges chandelier with three yellow slipper shades.
Brothers Henrik and Ole Moe founded the Moe Bridges Company in 1919 in Milwaukee, WI, where it was prominent until 1934 when it was acquired by Electric Sprayit Company. Due to the short life of the Moe Bridges Company, light fixtures bearing its name are relatively rare. Moe Bridges specialized in reverse-painted lamps, which were painted on the inside. The designs often featured landscapes with forest or country scenes, and a water element. Products were typically signed on the shade of the light and the base, if it has one.