This Gothic revival pendant light from the 19th century was made by the Bradley and Hubbard Manufacturing Company. Formed in 1852, by 1890's, Bradley and Hubbard was known for its high quality and artistic merit. Their products were marketed in their own showrooms in major cities, by salesmen traveling throughout the country, and by the large retail firms. This cast brass pendant features gothic arches, quatrefoil and 8 textured glass panels.
11" wide x 51" tall as shown (adjustable with minimum height of 34")