Terms of Sale
- A. Sales Prices do not include custom changes, storage or shipping unless so stated in detail on receipt. Sale Priced Items cannot be held & must be picked up within 30 days.No further, future or additional discounts given.
- B. Full payment required before any merchandise can be taken or delivered. Delivery is extra unless noted otherwise on this receipt. Any additional work is chargeable unless noted in detail on this receipt.
- C. All Sold Items Must Be Picked Up Within 30 DAYS. Any Items Not Claimed Within 30 Days will be charged a $5 per Day Storage Fee unless noted otherwise on this receipt.
- D. AS-IS SALE; DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES. All items (inventory) offered on ArchAntiques.com (Architectural Antiques LLC) web site are offered “AS-IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. Unless expressly set forth on ArchAntiques.com (Architectural Antiques LLC) website. ArchAntiques.com (Architectural Antiques LLC) makes no expressed or implied guarantee, warranty or representation to any buyers in regards to any product in our inventory, including without limitation;
That any product on ArchAntiques.com (Architectural Antiques LLC) by warranty or representation meets buyers requirements.
ArchAntiques.com (Architectural Antiques LLC) makes no representation or warranty with respect to title of any product on ArchAntiques.com (Architectural Antiques LLC)
ArchAntiques.com (Architectural Antiques LLC) makes no representation or warranty with respect to item's condition, provenance, designer name, creators name, historical relevancy, sale-ability, quality, rarity, importance, condition, use for specific or particular purpose, literature, exhibition or otherwise.
ArchAntiques.com (Architectural Antiques LLC) make no REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY THAT any product on out website conforms to it description of texture or color or detail that is shown on buyers computer monitor.
No statement in any other place other than a written statement on ArchAntiques.com web site, whether oral or written, shall be deemed to be a guarantee, warranty or representation.
We are meticulous in representing our product.
1. Our photographs allow for your close inspection of each antique piece, we provide a minimum of 5 individual photos that can be magnified with an image zoom tool. We make every effort to show products as as they appear and if you were here looking at that product in our store. We try to show any imperfections, signature stamps and makers marks if available on all pieces. We can provide you with additional views by photos or if you prefer, we can provide you with a realtime view of the product in question via facetime or sykpe upon request.
2. Description of all our product include as much information we have at the time these antique architectural elements are place on our website. We include all that our knowledge base can put together about our product including; history, providence, date of manufacture, location of deconstruction & made by information. We will happily answer any questions you might have regarding the condition of any piece.
Remember that Our products are vintage antique architectural elements & are handled with the care they deserve. We take extra measures to accurately describe and photograph items, but they are used and NOT in ‘out of the box/never used’ condition. So, please understand they may have patina blemishes & imperfections from use. This is part of the character of original antiques & so these are sold "AS IS".
We are experienced and provide our customers with forty-plus-years of knowledge of antique architectural elements, history, design and the building/deconstruction facets, which we share in each description of every product on our website.
We provide a minimum of 5 overall & detail photographs of each of our vintage, re-purposed and antique architectural elements on our site, and take great effort to capture color, size, distressed or damaged areas of any item. While this extra care is taken, we are not responsible for a customers computer monitor or customers device graphics. If there is any question about any product we feature we will provide additional descriptions, photographs by email. We even have the capability to FaceTime or Skype with a customer in real time which allows for a more complete view and understanding of any vintage, re-proposed or antique architectural element featured on our website. In fact, we do this every day.
We will work with you to make sure your purchase is the right one for your environment. As we share all terms of condition, we are also happy to share how we view the product for its beauty and significance in being able to reused in your environment.
- We insure your purchase so that any shipping problems isn't your loss. We ship hundreds of items each month. Many are large, fragile and are handled with the utmost care. All items that we ship are carefully labeled, individually boxed and crated so that they reach the destination intact. We work with each individual customer to schedule the arrival of their purchase so that it is received in a timely manner and works with their shedule. Each item that we ship is fully insured at the purchase price but Architectural Antiques is bound by the terms set by the carrier. To comply, each item must be inspected throughly by the customer when it is received. Time tables and dates of claim requirements vary by carrier. We are happy to pursue each limitation per customers request.
- On larger items, we will deliver the pieces with our own staff, to make sure everything gets there in condition in which it was purchased. Additional charges may apply.
Re-purposed & Makers Marks
Vintage & Antique Architectural Elements
A Item we sell are elements that have been used at least once before. Whether they are 50 or 150 years old these architectural elements still allows for their reuse or re-purposing into a new generation environment. Condition varies on pervious use and care. Some of the architectural elements we sell look as if they have come right from the box, other provide the look and patina of previous use which is sought out and desired by many. But Note All Items we sell show some type of wear, have some kind of ding or crack that only time and use provide.
Restoration can also bring back previous used architectural element to like new condition. BUT NOTE, we do not provide a Restoration Service & sell all our items As They are Found by us.
We share all terms of condition in terms of how we view the product for its beauty and significance in being able to reused in your environment.
All Items have been previously used! Tags, labels & signatures are not guaranteed unless shown in product photo.
While werestore items of illumination (lighting) to UL Standards. We do provided UL work in our lighting shop at an additional charge. We do not change natural patina unless employed to do so at an additional charge.