The Euclide Place is located nearby the Lake Calhoun, built in 1911. Right before the new owner was about to remodel it, he was told Architectural Antiques is interested in the treasures.
Even though it's hard to notice them, the tiles are made by the Batcheler Tile Company.
The cabinet was made by George Washington Maher. It was salvaged from other house in Minneapolis. Architectural Antiques came to salvage the second time from the Euclid Place.
The stained glass door filled with details and colors was made by Tiffany.