Baldwin Church Salvage
baldwin CHURCH salvage
Baldwin is a village in St. Croix County, Wisconsin, United States. Baldwin was founded in 1871 by Dana Reed Bailey. It was first known as "Clarksville" after the railroad depot of the young town, but was later renamed Baldwin after the manager of the Western Wisconsin Railroad (Mr D. A. Baldwin), who was responsible for the railroad through the town.